The Dura-Tile Colors offer the resilience of a recycled rubber floor tile but with a vibrant color splash for a revived look! Attractive carpet-like surface provides a touch of luxury in areas of frequent foot traffic. Traps dirt, absorbs moisture, and protects floors.
- Rubberized fabric strips with chenille-like surface cut from recycled tires bonded to non-flammable base.
- Great indoors and outdoors
- 12” x 12” tiles
- provides outstanding protection in areas of frequent foot traffic
- Made from recycled rubber tiles produced from bias tires
- Environmentally friendly, made from post consumer bias-ply tires
- Maintained with vacuum cleaner or hose
- Suitable for any entrance or as wall to wall floor covering
- Meets Federal flammability regulations DOC FF 1-70
- According to AMCIC Test, Dura-Tile exceeds the minimum char radius of 3” Average car, per 8 strips tested, .75” radius