Reflex Conductive Anti Fatigue Mat
Reflex Conductive Anti Fatigue Mat:
- Reflex Conductive Anti-fatigue Mats blend of resilient sponge base with a unique molded domed surface provide the simplest and most effective way to reduce standing worker fatigue and dissipate static electricity before it can be a problem.
- The sponge base encourages subtly movement of leg and calf muscles which in turn promote blood flow back to the heart.
- The domed surface of the mat provides a simple manipulation of areas of the feet. This in turn relieves tension and breaks up patterns or stress in other parts of the body to an amazing extent.
- Resistivity: Less than 106 OHMS, test method ESD-5.7.1 1994.
- Reflex Anti-Fatigue mats are available in two styles. The Heavy Duty style is 5/8" thick and the Super Duty is a full 1" thick. Both styles are available in individual mats or full roll lengths of 24", 36" and 48" widths. All edges are beveled and sealed for safety and durability.
The Reflex Conductive Anti Fatigue Mat by Rhino offers a unique bubble top surface which is static dissipative, perfect for use around switchboards and electrical machinery and equipment. This mat comes in a single sponge 5/8″ thick or a double sponge 1″ thick for the most comfortable anti-fatigue experience you can get from any ergonomic matting!
Custom sizes available in 2′, 3′, 4′, 6′ and 8′ widths up to 75′ long. Please call 1-800-810-7847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom size pricing and volume discounts!
There are no files for this product.