Traction Tread Rubber Runner
Traction Tread Rubber Runner:
The Traction Tread Rubber Runner is a unique raised diamond pattern design that provides traction as well as comfort to the user. This material is a great alternative to the Corrugated and Round Rib Runners by providing floor protection but with a different design that will be hard to find anywhere else! For a softer version of this mat, check out the Traction Tread Soft Mat 3/8" thick.
Andersen has manufactured this Traction Tread Industrial Runner Matting to be a slip-resistant floor protection matting made from chemical-resistant 100% Nitrile rubber. Being UV protected it makes for a great outdoor mat. Indoors or out this mat will stay in place.
- Ideal for use as a floor protector.
- Molded Rubber pattern on face provides traction under wet conditions
- Nitrile rubber construction allows for use in environments that are exposed to animal fats and petroleum products.
- Welding Safe
- Rubber runners are UV protected
- Heavy weight keeps mat in place.
- Sizes: 33” x 40’ 44” x 40’ 58” x 40’
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Recommended uses: Kitchens, gym floors and wet areas, walkways, parts counters, lab areas, and food service applications
Please call 1-800-810-7847 or email email@example.com for pricing on custom lengths!
•SURFACE RUBBER TYPE: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Rubber Content)
•TENSIL: 1100 PSI
•NUB DESIGN: Diamond
There are no files for this product.