Tritan Extreme Duty Mats
Tritan Extreme Duty Mats:
Virtually indestructible, the Tritan Extreme Duty Mats are made from a blend of nylon fibers and nitrile rubber resulting in a mat that is strong enough to hold up to forklift traffic. This mat will also hold up to more inorganic materials than most rubber mats!
- Tritan Extreme Duty Mats are a tough durable "Almost indestructible" combination of nylon fibers and rubber blended into a mat that is oblivious to extreme conditions, metal-working areas, welding areas, milling lines and forklift traffic.
- The drain-thru design allows debris and liquids to drop thru mat.
- Tritan stands up to inorganic materials such as caustic soda, white and black liquor, nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric acids. It stands up to organic materials such as methyl alcohol, mineral oil, ethylene glycol and triethanolamine.
- Tritan suffers no deterioration from ozone exposure and weathering, no signs of deterioration at 400 degrees Farenheit.
- No fracture or visible cracks due to cold temperature, -45 degrees Farenheit.
- Tritan Extreme Duty offers the most aggressive non-slip surface in the industry.
- Nothing works like it. Nothing lasts like it, in the most extreme conditions.
Please call 1-800-810-7847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom pricing!
•Custom lengths available up to 25′
There are no files for this product.