Waterhog Eco Elite Matting
As part of our Eco Mat line, the Waterhog Eco Elite is one of the most environmentally friendly mats we offer at Commercial Mats and Rubber. Using 100% PET polyester surface fiber made from recycled plastic bottles and a rubber backing made from recycled tires, this mat single handedly reduces over 400 tons of landfill waste annually! Aside from being incredibly earth friendly, this mat performs in the most demanding environments. Distinctive herringbone pattern cleans shoes from all directions and traps dirt and moisture.
- Distinctive herringbone pattern cleans shoes from all directions
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- One 3’x5’ mats reclaims approximately 60 bottles
- Matching fabric or rubber dam borders keeps water contained within the mat
- Optional smooth backing for hard surfaces or cleated backing for carpets
- UV resistant for indoor and outdoor applications
- Quick drying PET polyester surface
Additional sizes are available. Please call 1-800-810-7847 or email email@example.com for other sizes and pricing.
WEIGHT: 30 ozs./sy.
NUB HEIGHT: 3/8"
BACKING TYPE: 100% SBR Rubber (15% Recycled content)
THICKNESS: .160" - Border
.190" - Nubs
.050" - Between Nubs
TENSIL: 600 PSI
There are no files for this product.