The HandyDeck Colorado Style Deck Tiles are made using real Ipe wood slats attached to perforated interlocking drain tiles. Ipe is one of the most resilient, weather resistant types of wood commonly used for commercial decks and boardwalks.
These SwiftDeck interlocking patio tiles come as 12" x 24" Interlocking tiles for quick and easy installation over an old existing patio, or to create a brand new outdoor space. Combine with Sierra or Colorado tiles for additional design options.
NOTE: There is a minimum order of 6 interlocking wood deck tiles on this product.
- Ideal for larger patios, rooftop decks and commercial areas
- Build 24" x 24" modules by placing two tiles side by side
- Can be combined with Colorado or Sierra styles
- Reddish brown color, but can vary from olive brown to blackish, often with lighter or darker striping
- Exceptionally hard and dense (Janka 3680)
- Eight times harder than Californian Redwood
- Highly resistant to termites, decay and mold (rated Class 1 - extremely durable)
- 3-5 times the life time of most other decking materials (25+ year lifetime)
- Resistant to fire (rated Class A by NFPA)
- Weathers to a soft silvery grey, remaining smooth and splinter free
Tile size (covered area) 24" x 12" (610 x 305mm)
Tile Height (incl. base) 1 1/4" (33mm)
Base Height 9/16" (16mm)
Wood Slat Thickness 11/16" (17mm)
Tile Weight 6.6 lbs (approx.) (3.05kg)
Packing 6 tiles per carton
Carton Size 24 1/2" x 13" x 8"
Carton Weight 40 lbs (18 kg)
HandyDeck products can be used for outdoor living spaces like patios, decks, and balconies as well as indoor use for applications such as spas, saunas, basements, etc.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the Continental US on orders over $50!
There are no files for this product.