Designer Dura-Tile Recycled Tire Tiles
Attractive carpet-like surface provides a touch of luxury in areas of frequent foot traffic.
- Traps dirt, absorbs moisture, and protects floors
- Suitable for any entrance
- Provides wall to wall floor covering
- Recycled rubber tiles made from bias tires
- Great indoor or outdoor
- Each 17" x 17" x 24" tile consist of four equal size pieces when glued down to forma a completed 24" x 24" tile
- Combine with standard Dura-Tile, Rolls or Colored Dura-Tile to create custom designs and layouts
- Meets Federal flammability regulations DOC FF 1-70
- According to AMCIC Test, Dura-Tile exceeds the minimum char radius of 3” Average car, per 8 strips tested, .75” radius
- Maintained with vacuum cleaner or hose
- Minimum Order of 16 tiles.
Item No: 345DTT0001
Material: Rubberized fabric strips with carpet like surface cut from recycled tires bonded to a non flammable base.
Recycled Content: >95%
Packaging: 16 tiles per case. 1 tile = 1 square foot.
Note: Meets or exceeds Federal flammability regulations CPSC-FF 1-70, 16 CFR, and ASTM D 2859-96.