The #479 Cushion Trax Matting was designed to hold up in the harshest, most demanding dry environments. The durable diamond plated vinyl top surface provides non-directional traction and is easy to clean while the closed cell pvc foam base provides maximum comfort. NoTrax utilizes a patented UniFusion Technology which virtually eliminates delamination of the material as well as a RedStop non-slip backing to minimize mat movement on all types of flooring.
Features and Benefits:
- One of the 4 most comfortable mats available for dry area applications.
- Durable vinyl diamond-plate top surface is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology.
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years is provided
- Splicing option available for custom widths
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute).
- Vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled PVC
- Now with RedStop™ to eliminate mat slippage
Please call 1-800-810-7847 for custom sizes. Available in 2', 3', 4' and 5' widthes and lengthes up to 75'.
Any work cell where worker is at the station for prolonged periods of time.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the continental United States on any order over $50.