These rubber floor protection tiles have an attractive carpet-like surface that provides a touch of luxury in areas of frequent foot traffic.
- Traps dirt, absorbs moisture, and protects floors
- Suitable for any entrance
- Provides wall to wall floor covering
- Recycled tire tiles made from bias tires
- Great indoor or outdoor
- Each 17" x 17" x 24" tile consist of four equal size pieces when glued down to forma a completed 24" x 24" tile
- Combine with standard Dura-Tile, Rolls or Colored Dura-Tile to create custom designs and layouts
- Recycled tire tiles meet Federal flammability regulations DOC FF 1-70
- According to AMCIC Test, Dura-Tile exceeds the minimum char radius of 3” Average car, per 8 strips tested, .75” radius
- Maintained with vacuum cleaner or hose
- Minimum Order of 16 rubber floor protection tiles.
For use in heavy traffic entryways for a recessed well application, or add edging for a surface mount application. Perfect for department stores, grocery stores, schools, airports, health care facilities and more.
This product qualifies for free shipping in the Continental US.