Diamond Stat Anti-Static Mat:
The Diamond Stat Anti-Static Mat by NoTrax was designed to channel static electricity away from the worker and electrical equipment while providing comfort by relieving aches and pains due to standing for long periods of time.
Diamond Stat™ is a conductive/anti-static matting designed to absorb static electricity keeping it away from sensitive materials. The mat drains / draws static electricity from the worker keeping sensitive circuitry from being damaged. The durable vinyl diamond-plate surface design provides traction in any direction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination.
Please call 1-800-810-7847 or e-mail [email protected] for any custom sizes or volume pricing.
Overall Thickness: 9/16 inch.
Stock Sizes: 2'x3', 3'x5', 3'x12'
Roll Sizes: 3'x75'
Custom Sizes: Available in 3' widths
- Electrically conductive heavy duty PVC diamond plate top surface provides superior durability and traction
- Redstop non-slip backing to reduce mat slippage
- RG 10⁴ - 10⁶ Ω; RP 10⁴ - 10⁶ Ω Tested to ESD-S7.1 2001
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Beveled edges on all 4 sides
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Grounding cord included, required
Diamond Stat™ is a conductive/anti-static matting designed to absorb static electricity. The mat drains static electricity from the worker keeping sensitive circuitry from being damaged.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the continental United States on any order over $50.