The 831 Diamond Switchboard Non-Conductive Runner by NoTrax was designed to provide insulation to the worker preventing electrical shock in high voltage areas. This mat has a Class 2 Di Electric Strenght of 30,000 volts. The diamond plate surface provides traction in slippery conditions and the 1/4" thickness absorbs impact reducing breakage and protecting your floors. Custom lengths for this electrical rubber mat are available, please email us for pricing!
(It is highly recommended that electrical safety matting be replaced every 12 months for optimum performance.)
• Electrically Insulative Type 2 PVC compound
• Each square foot of this matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications
• - Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
• - Proof test of 20,000 volts
• - Recommended maximum use voltage: 17,000
• Overall thickness: 1/4"
• Roll Sizes: 2' x 75', 3' x 75', 4' x 75'
• Custom Sizes: In 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 75')
In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping on orders over $50 in the Continental US!