Dura-Rug 400 Tire Link Mat
NOTE: Due to a shortage of raw materials, custom sizes in the Dura Rug Mats in the Straight Weave pattern are currently on backorder until mid-April. We still have some stock on standard sizes in the Straight and Herringbone pattern but that is getting low as well.
If you would like to check stock and/or estimated lead time on an open order or an order you are interested in placing, please feel free to email us or call during business hours. Thank you for your understanding.
A heavy-duty, Dura-Rug recycled rubber door mat with an open surface to absorb moisture and trap dirt.
- Carpet-like nap and open mesh construction absorb moisture and trap dirt from foot traffic.
- Outstanding combination of attractive appearance and utility service
- Tough nap resists wear and retains its soft texture even in high traffic locations
- Roll for convenient cleaning and storage
- Not recommended for areas where large amounts of grease and oil collect
- Recycled rubber door mat holds up to heavy traffic
- Add bevel or square nosing to guarantee exact sizes.
- Mats over 12' in length we recommend sectionalizing.
- Tire link mat maximum width is 8'. On widths of 7' and lengths of 25' or more a 10% handling charge is applied.
- Pile top rubberized fabric links from recycled bias ply tires woven on galvanized steel rods.
- Please call 1-800-810-7847 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for nosing options and pricing!
- Custom tire link mat sizes available.
Material: Pile top rubberized fabric links from recycled tries woven on galvanized steel rods.
Thickness: Approximately 3/4" thick.
Nosing: (Optional) Beveled (BN), Square (SN), or a combination of both.
Pattern: Straight weave