Dura-Rug 400 Tire Link Mat
EFFECTIVE 7/27/2021 our estimated shipping date on Durite and Dura-Rug Tire Link Mats is 9/20 or sooner due to a raw material shortage. This lead time is ONLY an estimate and will be updated as we learn more. We still have limited supply in some standard sizes.
A heavy-duty, Dura-Rug recycled rubber door mat with an open surface to absorb moisture and trap dirt.
- Carpet-like nap and open mesh construction absorb moisture and trap dirt from foot traffic.
- Outstanding combination of attractive appearance and utility service
- Tough nap resists wear and retains its soft texture even in high traffic locations
- Roll for convenient cleaning and storage
- Not recommended for areas where large amounts of grease and oil collect
- Recycled rubber door mat holds up to heavy traffic
- Add bevel or square nosing to guarantee exact sizes.
- Mats over 12' in length we recommend sectionalizing.
- Tire link mat maximum width is 8'. On widths of 7' and lengths of 25' or more a 10% handling charge is applied.
- Pile top rubberized fabric links from recycled bias ply tires woven on galvanized steel rods.
- Please call 1-800-810-7847 or e-mail [email protected] for nosing options and pricing!
- Custom tire link mat sizes available.
Material: Pile top rubberized fabric links from recycled tries woven on galvanized steel rods.
Thickness: Approximately 3/4" thick.
Nosing: (Optional) Beveled (BN), Square (SN), or a combination of both.
Pattern: Straight weave