**NOTE: All Dura Tile products are on backorder until early June due to raw material shortages. Please call or email customer service for updated lead times.
Available in different colors, the Dura-Tile recycled floor mats offer the resilience of a rubber, but with a vibrant color splash for a revived look! Attractive carpet-like surface provides a touch of luxury in areas of frequent foot traffic. These recycled floor tiles trap dirt, absorb moisture, and protect floors.
- Rubber floor tile fabric strips with chenille-like surface are cut from recycled tires, bonded to non-flammable base.
- Great as an indoor or outdoor rubber floor tile
- 12” x 12” tiles
- provides outstanding protection in areas of frequent foot traffic
- Made from recycled rubber tiles produced from bias tires
- Environmentally friendly, made from post consumer bias-ply tires
- Maintained with vacuum cleaner or hose
- Suitable for any entrance or as wall to wall floor covering
- Meets Federal flammability regulations DOC FF 1-70
- According to AMCIC Test, Dura-Tile exceeds the minimum char radius of 3” Average car, per 8 strips tested, .75” radius
Recessed entryways, high traffic entrances, schools, medical facilities, shopping centers, etc.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the continental US on orders over $50!