Available in different colors, the Dura-Tile recycled floor mats offer the resilience of a rubber, but with a vibrant color splash for a revived look! Attractive carpet-like surface provides a touch of luxury in areas of frequent foot traffic. This recycled floor mat tile traps dirt, absorbs moisture, and protects floors.
- Rubber floor tile fabric strips with chenille-like surface are cut from recycled tires, bonded to non-flammable base.
- Great as an indoor or outdoor rubber floor tile
- 12” x 12” tiles
- provides outstanding protection in areas of frequent foot traffic
- Made from recycled rubber tiles produced from bias tires
- Environmentally friendly, made from post consumer bias-ply tires
- Maintained with vacuum cleaner or hose
- Suitable for any entrance or as wall to wall floor covering
- Meets Federal flammability regulations DOC FF 1-70
- According to AMCIC Test, Dura-Tile exceeds the minimum char radius of 3” Average car, per 8 strips tested, .75” radius