Insulated runner meets military spec Mil-DTL -15562G, Type 3 requirements!
Tested for performance following sulfuric acid immersion,oxygen bomb aging and UV light exposure.
Ideal for military environments. As a non-conductive mat, Military Deck Plate Switchboard Runner can help you take safety and security to a higher level.
- Surface: Vinyl textured, meets Mil-DLT-155626, Type 3 requirements
- Flammability: Meets Mil stcl-1623
- Weight: 1.11 lbs per sq. ft.
- Dielectric test voltage: 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface: 15,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 3,000 VAC
Vinyl textured surface for better slip resistance
Flame-resistant; certified to Mil Std-1623
Dielectric rating: 30,000 volts
Anywhere with high voltage protection is required.Provides a high voltage solution for dry areas e.g.: Factory, Military Installation, near Switchboard and other electrical equipment
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the continental United States on any order over $50.