Tire Link Mat Durite 108
NOTE: Due to a shortage of raw materials, custom sizes in the Durite Mats in the Straight Weave pattern are currently on backorder until mid-April. We still have some stock on standard sizes in the Straight and Herringbone pattern but that is getting low as well.
If you would like to check stock and/or estimated lead time on an open order or an order you are interested in placing, please feel free to email us or call during business hours. Thank you for your understanding.
This heavy-duty, recycled tire link mat is excellent for high traffic and wet areas. Made from recycled materials this tire floor mat is a great eco-friendly option.
- The original Tire Link Mat dating back to our patent in 1923
- Manufactured from bias-ply bus and truck tires
- The open weave keeps debris and water off the surface of the mat.
- Woven on galvanized steel wires
- Roll up for easy cleaning
- Recycled tire door mats can withstand the heaviest traffic for several years
- Consist of approximately 90% recycled content, every 12 square feet= 1 recycled tire
- Beveled Nosing and Squared Nosing available
- Please call 1-800-810-7847 or e-mail email@example.com for nosing options and pricing!
Material: Recycled rubber links woven on galvanized wires.
Surface: Open mesh.
Nosing Colors: Black, Yellow
Heavy traffic outdoor entryways.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the continental United States on any order over $50.