Part of the Andersen Waterhog Series, the Waterhog Masterpiece Select Mat offers all of the same water retention and scraping qualities you come to find with all Waterhog products, but this mat has a unique parquet pattern for a stylish look in your entryway!
- Backing made from 20% post consumer rubber tires
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Polypropylene surface for use indoors and outdoors
- Optional smooth backing for hard surfaces and cleated backing for over carpeting
- Custom lengths available up to 60'
- SURFACE FIBER TYPE: Solution-dyed Guardian 10 BCF polypropylene
- WEIGHT: 28 ozs.sy.
- NUB HEIGHT: 1/4"
- GUAGE: 1/10"
- CONSTRUCTION: Tufted loop pile
- PRIMARY: Woven Polypropylene
- SECONDARY: 100% SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
- THICKNESS: .110" = Border
- .190" - Nubs
- DUROMETER: 60
- TENSIL: 1400 PSI
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Electrical Resistance IBM (Surface to Ground) ASTM F -150 & NFPA 99 Chapter 12 Secton 188.8.131.52 (6) (7), 1990. Average Electrical Resistance at 70° and 50% Relative Humidity: 2.3 x 1012 ohms.
- Passes AATCC Test Method 134-1991 Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets. Maximum Voltage Positive 0.2 KV.
Any Indoor Entryway with High Traffic.
Commercial Mats and Rubber offers free shipping in the Continental US on any order over $50!